Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Notes from a proud KM dad!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ffdo

OK, if you have read my posts before you know I teach KM to my kids. I do not show eye gouging or neck hits but quite a bit of other stuff….

Well, I started with my five year old now. We started with choke releases. The first time I put my hands on his neck he looked scared until I assured him I would NOT hurt him. OK, he has been doing some readying games for a while but this was his first defense/combative combo. I worked with him a lot on it the first visit and was practicing KM with him on the next trip. I put my hands on his throat after asking if he remembered. I said one, he lifted his hands and made his hooks. (He calls it praying mantis.) I said two, he did a perfect pluck AND full up EXCELLENT kick straight to my family jewels. Now, I wear lower end body armour when practicing with my eight year old, BUT, had never needed it with the young’un. He floored me as he ran off yelling help help as he was taught. Now, as much pain as I was in I couldn’t help but laughing my rear off that he got me AND that he had it down.

Story two, I pull a squirt gun on my eight year old, not to practice KM but because it was 104 degrees. He promptly redirects the super soaker pistol and does a perfect KM disarm.

With proud tears in my eyes, I had to relate this story to people that might appreciate it.

JC

siayn

GO DAD!!!

anonymous

Hmmm… super soaker disarm. You know of course what that means: It’s time to teach him the machine gun takedown!! Never mind the family jewels. You got to start worrying about a broken neck… 🙁

leftie79

That’s awesome!

umcanefan10

my uncle is a jackass 😆

kravi

JC,

Wow this brings up memories of dady teaching me krav.
    I dislocated his wrist when I was 12 jears old.
    This krav stuff really works. 😎

h2h

great story !!!

jl

krav kids

FFDO,

Now soon student become teacha!!!!!! Show papa-san many moves in futcha(future). Make papa-san were cup …… Go kids

ffdo

Well, I see my nephew has found the post….

If anyone wants real world fight opinions I highly recomend asking UMcanfan, as he has had more than enough of them and is a serious real world type fighter. He does not have any KM experience but, has been shot, been stabbed and has been in a tad bit of trouble with the law but he does have real world expertise. Way to much if you ask me of course….

JC

umcanefan10

you forgot about the guy I knocked out for breaking a beer bottle on my head.. ha/ha Im really not that good considering I’ve been shot, stabbed, and as I just said bottle to the head.[/b]

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: