Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics KM in WI a testomonial….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ffdo

Perhaps you have tried to find a KM place in Milwaukee and just couldn’t…. (The place in Racine is very good, but quite a ride from the north or west side of town…..) Perhaps you have heard of KM and are just checking this site to see what is out there. Let me say for the record KM of MKE is great. The instructor, Kurt, just finished his training in LA and is outstanding….. He didn’t just come from being a Kung Fu guru or Kenpo master and wanted to get more money, but came up through KM (Yes, with other MA experience, but a LOT of KM) He not only knows his crap but knows quite well how to teach people what he knowsÖ..

Anyway, he has just opened a place in Brookfield, (west side of MKE) and you should give him a try if interested in KM and close to Brookfield. Great facilities, great instruction!!!!

JC

kurtuan

JC, thanks for the kind words. It’s having dedicated students like you in class that inspire me to become a better teacher. I look forward to having you in class again soon.

Take care,
    Kurt

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: